VERSA LIFT™ MODEL 24
- 15.3 cubic foot lift platform capacity
- 200 lb. lifting capacity
- 22.5" x 46.5" framed opening (requires 48" headroom height x 56.5" length)
- 20.75" x 44 lifting platform size
- Model 24 available in 3' or 4' heights
Power and Capacity: Versa Lift™ is a very powerful electric lift that uses a specially milled and grooved shaft connected to a 110v 5 amp motor to lift your keepsakes, decorations and valuables into the attic or spare room of the home. It has also been known to be installed in decks, basements, and spare closets, pantries and even bedrooms. You can build an enclosure over the unit for outside rooftops or beach decks. It works great for lifting luggage, ice chests and storage bins. The Model 24 can handle two of those large Rubbermaid type tubs and up to 200 lbs. Usually it is not the weight but the bulk of the boxes. The Model 24 is 15.5 cu. ft. and can go up to 20' floor to floor.
Convenience: Versa Lift™ is certainly more convenient than a monthly rental storage facility and a lot more secure in your home attic away from floods, moisture and unwanted insects. All you do is push a button and those valuables you have been collecting for years go up into the attic with ease.
Safety: Scaling a shaky attic ladder is dangerous and scary. Falling off that ladder can cause serious bodily harm and even death. The Versalift allows you to move things into and out of the attic with the touch of a button safely and easily compared to trying to shove those things up a ladder or carry them up or down a staircase. Protect your loved ones today by adding an attic lift and a VersaRail attic ladder safety rail.
Versatility: Versa Lift is by far the best way to organize your home, basement, or garage all while giving you easy access 24/7 to your valuables without heavy lifting.
Features: Versa Lift™ exclusive features include:
- Auto-Stop - The lifting platform stops automatically when it reaches the full-up or full-down position.
- Auto-Close - When the lift is not is use, the ceiling opening is automatically closed with a door panel connected to the carrier with 4 springs in the legs holding it tight against your sheet rock to seal out hot or cold air.
- Level-Up - The lifting platform automatically stops level wlth the upstairs floor, regardless of joist height, for easy loading and unloading.
Installation: The Versa Lift™ installs into a framed opening in the ceiling, similar to the opening for a folding attic ladder.
More Info: Download the Versa Lift Brochure and the Applications & Accessories Brochure. You can also see the Versa Lift in operation in our Videos.