- Save on storage
- User friendly
- Easy to install
- Safer than ladders
- Saves your back
- Out of sight when not in use
- Two large models/4 heights
Three Types of Controls
- CORDED CONTROL - Has 15' corded control and switch
- WIRELESS REMOTE - Uses a Hand Controller like a garage door opener
- IN WALL SWITCH - 2 In Wall Switches, one Upstairs, one Downstairs (Low Voltage wiring)
By far our most popular unit, simply press and hold the remote while the lift goes up or down.
Most economical, just go up the ladder to retrieve the switch, then roll it up when done, or just leave in attic.
Two low voltage switches mounted upstairs and down with lockout key downstairs.
Lifting Cap: 15.3 Cu. Ft., 200 lbs./Load Platform ID: 20.75W x 44L x 39H Max Opening Req: 22.5 x46.5" 48" Tall
Lifting Cap: 35 Cu. Ft., 250 lbs./Load Platform ID: 28.75W x 56L x 52.5H Max Opening Req: 30.5 x 58.5" 60" Tall
For correct height, measure from Attic Floor to Garage Floor
Note: There are 4 springs in the legs of the carrier that stretch and keep ceiling cover tight allowing lift to auto stop flush with the attic floor. It's Amazing...